10. He sleeps at the foot of the bed.
9. He can de-stuff a toy almost as fast as Tippi.
8. He checks on you in the little girls’ room.
7. He roughhouses without biting or scratching.
6. He snuggles with you like Lucy.
5. He wants to chase birds and squirrels like Bubba.
4. He head-butts you looking for pets and affection.
3. He runs through the house sounding like a herd of (miniature) elephants.
2. You hear a crackling noise coming from the dining room and immediately say out loud “What the heck has he gotten into now?
1. And you find him ripping apart an empty Easter basket under the dining room table.