Oh, yeah, baby – it’s me!
Foster Momma dropped me off at the WCAC this morning, where doctor Jen gave me another soothing bath. Dr. Jen was doing a happy dance and when I asked her why she said I was mange free. Best of all, no more medicine on my dinner plate. Foster Momma said she’d still give me a scoop of Alpo with dinner just ‘cause she loves me and thinks I need to gain a bit more weight.
Foster Momma asked the nice vets to neuter me the first time I passed my mange test (you have to pass it two months in a row to be considered cured). That happened three weeks ago – so – so that means that as soon as my furever family and I meet we can start being a family immediately. Well, as soon as we go to the WCAC and take care of the paper work.
Foster Momma gets all teary eyed when we talk about it, but that’s okay ‘cause I know she really wants me to find my family.
She said I should probably talk to you all about my perfect home …
- I need somebody who is strong and confident to lead me and give me guidelines to live by.
- I would love a couch and bed to sleep next to you.
- I need someone who loves to go on walks or runs or hikes in the woods.
- I would LOVE a fenced in yard to run and zoom and play catch in.
- And it would be just too cool if I had a dog buddy (or two) to play in that yard with and teach me all about doggy manners.
- Momma says no cats, as I find them just a little too interesting (if you know what I mean). She also says that small kids would probably not be a good idea as I need to learn to play properly first.
- I need an unending supply of treats and Kongs filled with peanut butter and frozen bananas.
Foster Momma just looked over my shoulder and said she thought my list was getting kind of long – she did say “perfect” family. Quite frankly, I’m a dog and all I really need is good food, regular vet visits and lots of love and I’ll be so happy I’ll just about bust.
Ready world – here I am! Email foster momma at firstname.lastname@example.org right now to set up a play date and see if we’re meant to be together. I know we are.